Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hopeful

Each drop falling into my hand as I feel cold and empty. My room filled with pictures of past memories each piece of mystery as if solving a puzzle. Looking around I found a small tiny frame stick to around corner of my bed. A 15 year old girl who once was a normal person that grew up with loving parents that are suddenly constantly fighting. Youngest child she felt to take care of her family Growing up in a neighborhood where it was birds singing in heaven, peace and quite but the little girl felt a guilt of loneliness. Priya saw herself looking at the mirror and sees a short girl that has wavy short hair with tiny fingers used for sparrow and heart. She was wearing an old T-shirt with cut- down jeans, no make-up. Eyes that make up the color of a dark storm that is red, ready to scream. Feeling lonely, hearing voices that sounds like yelling, are about to kill each other. Banging at the table until blood rises of my index. GASH at loud flowing down with shameless and embracement. Tears going down thought out of my face with my eyes showing craziness.

No comments: