Thursday, December 18, 2008

"h3r0"

So you call yourself a hero, huh?
I have many who would say otherwise.
a whole city still teeming with swords,
ready to tear at your flesh.
I am among them,
with a dagger ready to give the final blow

So you call yourself a hero, do you?
I can speak to the contrary.
when you hurt the person I cared about,
you made a fatal mistake.
now, come get what you deserve,
reap the whirlwind you have sown.

So you call yourself a hero, yes?
your crime far outweighs anything you could say.
I am not alone.
the people you have hurt cry out for your blood, you criminal!
their strength floods my limbs,
as I prepare a deadly blow.

So you call yourself a hero, huh?
no more sorrow.
i paid for your mistakes.
your time has been borrowed for quite some time now,
and im here to take it all back!

then right when the deed is as good as done,
I turn away.
Killing you would be doing the same as what you did to others.
the cries for blood still ring in my ears.
but I will not be the monster some people make me out to be.
still, I know that you are the source of the pain.
so I do the only thing I can to stop you.

Just sit,
and think how when you could taste death,
someone had a mind of their own.
so tell me now, as you look death in the eye
(oh, I forgot: you CANT look me in the eyes)...

Hero?
No

1 comment:

αlєх said...

this is really good. You can feel the anger within the person speaking.