Friday, December 19, 2008

Bittersweet failure

Struck in a place where no one can't see me, just when things were going okay I lose everything. I lose my friends, i lose my perfect grades that goes down the hill and never going back. Alone, tired, scared, feeling lost in the dark that is making my stomach hungry. Eyes popping out when I saw my next term period, thinking "I am so stupid and want to die". You feel like you tried everything and want to give up on yourself.

Your teacher tells you to work hard, but so what? IN your mind you are saying "I am working hark maybe I am just stupid". People life is a challenge, life to me is a roller coaster that is going up and down. Now I am all way down and lost, crying for help. Life is also unfair, you see people that you hate gets everything you ever wanted but you just have to kept on working. You get mixed of emotions, jealously and angry.

But listening to music clams me down. You can't tell anyone your secret because you just scared it is going to turn into gossip, crush, problems, life.

No comments: