Saturday, December 27, 2008

lost. vacant of inspiration.

sometimes, the worst of all things that could possibly happen to someone who is writing is losing their inspiration. just like losing their train of thought while you are in a conversation, or when you are at a lost of words to describe what you want to say, losing inspiration is a road block. an involuntary stop, forcing you to lose your mind.
i have one of those now. I've been having one for the last 2 years. sometimes i don't even notice it's there. but now, more than ever, with my urge of wanting to write, i can't help but hate this road block. maybe I'm just thinking too much. maybe I'm nervous over what i write and unlike now i can't "think" to write. MAYbe, the best forms of writing, are those that fall in the forms of a rant.

maybe that's my inspiration. ranting. =) man, do i love to rant. ranting, and rambling, and wondering, and inspiring. inspiring....my ins[iration! why, is it back? or was it never gone? hmmm. imma go take a shower, and hopefully begin my long, overdue essay that i have been needing to do. thank you inspiration. you are my life, so stay here with me.

1 comment:

bianca jazz said...

i really feel your emotions and its like a journal entry yet still a poem at t he same time very, very creative