Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm just another silent leaf in the big park

I am not that pretty and I am not that cool
I'm not that funny and I do poorly in school
I give so much love but get none back
and happiness is an emotion I often lack
I feel so alone and I feel so sad
Mom always arguing with me
and where the hell is my dad
I cant really dance I cant even cook
I like to read but could barley afford a book
I have no sense of fashion and I dont really know my friends
I'm clumsy and akward and the problems never seem to end
Can't solve my problems because I hate math
and my future seems to be taking the completly wrong path
so Ill just continue to cry in the dark
because I'm just another silent leaf in the big park

2 comments:

αlєх said...

...Most of the things in here happen to me and I feel the same way...Just to let you know, you aren't alone...

Anonymous said...

lol. it shouldn't be something to laugh at but it was very interesting. a whole description of yourself in barely a paragraph. something very hard to do. i love the rhyming and love ur sense of writing syle. yet another great poem of yours.