Thursday, December 18, 2008

You could tell me I'm beautiful

But can you tell me why I should believe?

You can say you think I'm intelligent

But can you prove it to the rest of them?

You can say I'm so kind

But what do you truly say when I'm not looking?

If you plan to spread gossip,

If you plan to start fights,

Get away from me,

'Cause there's no way I'm arguing today

You can say that you want me

But you'll just use me to impress

You can kick me and spit at me

Just to show that it's cool

Well let me tell you one thing

You don't make the rules

Lets see you talk back

Lets see you act mean

Lets see you win a fight

Without your buddies

I am going to tell you here

I am going to tell you now

I am stronger than you are

I am stronger by the miles

So stop the sweet act

'Cause you lost the round

And here I go walking

Down to "Proud of me" town.

No comments: