Thursday, December 18, 2008

Its is over

aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't take it anymore. The clock striking midnight making me tired, useless that is making my eyes go to sleep. Wide awake starting at the window I feel I am faraway in a island filled with ice cream, the ocean that is making my body sweat off the heat that is making my mind esle where. I can't move or stand up, my legs just want to run and run. Out the sky I imagine my life turning around the way I want to. But it shows me a rocking cradle that is going back and forth like a time that is never going back just staying same.

I feel lost, my eyes red and black like the color a crayon or a ugly bird that is eating a person up. I can't breathe and my brain is bursting open into a skull. Too many thoughts! I can't survive it anymore I imagine flying up to the sky. I see god looking at me smiling and listening to me, wondering why i am here? But I can feel a smile on my face no school, no parents, no drama, no boys, no friends that makes my blood rise up to the dark shadows of the grave. Looking inside a mirror I see my parents fighting, i see my mom abusing me like a little baby is about to cry. But I feel jumping up and down, no life for me. Tears running down my face my mom telling me harsh words that is my body breaking into pieces.

I see myelf closing my eyes and never opening them again. I just stay still for one second, one piece of peace that is taking my last breath. The past is hunting over, "true friends" can't trust on them and ditching me everyday. But the truth is they don't like me or can't stand me. They all wish I was gone forever. Friends lieing to me my face when my face is about to burst in a small baby cry. The truth is I have no friends and I am alone. Everyone hates me, no one can't hear me. They all busy with their own lives and they forget me, leaving me alone in the dark shadows. The mirror looks at me I have white eyes that are about to crack open, books can only save me. No books no anything. Just me and my actions.

I kept on running and running until I take my last breath then it is all over for me. No blood, no friends, no parents, just me flying to the sky and smiling in my face like a small child is about to eat ice cream.

No comments: