Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jealousy

He hugs her and smiles saying she's so beautiful
Right in front of me...Why in front of me?
He's my best friend, supposedly, but ever since our first argument...

Its just not the same...

He makes her laugh, just to see her giggle and smile.
He hugs her constantly,
what happened to the hugs he used to give me?

Now its just me hugging...and no hug in return...

He always has his arm around her
He only reacts happily when he sees her
No more joyful screams for me...

Its silent in the hallways...

Now when we are together,
He isn't as happy as he used to be.
More happy when she's around...

Why do I think of this daily?...

I feel like no longer speaking to them...
I feel like ignoring them, and leaving them...
alone..

The question comes to mind...

Am I jealous?...

I don't want it to control me...
What if I blurt out "I love you" to him
I am with someone I am in love with...

So why am I feeling this way?

The one I love, I plan to be with until the day I die.
I will always be with the one I love.
But why do I feel like...pulling him into my arms and...

These feelings are ridiculous...

It's not worth crying over someone you can never...
never...have.
Not as a friend
Not as a lover
Not even as an aquintence

I am sick of this feeling...
this Jealousy...

I hate it with a passion that will never end...
not even when I am dead.

I hate it...
I truly hate it....

1 comment:

bianca jazz said...

I really liked this poem it was intresting because I feel the same. Good job!