Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love Letter

Dear Love,



I've really come to miss you so much...I wonder how you've been. I miss you so much. There are days I space out in the middle of class thinking about you. As soon as my math teacher calls on me i have no idea what she asked and then i get confused. Heheh...so much for trying to get a higher grade.


Lately the very thought of you has gotten to me. I would come home trying not to think of it. But in the end, I cry in bed before I sleep. What should I do? I wonder... I've been thinking of how far you are from me, I want to grasp your arm and pull you into a tight hug. I wouldn't let go. I would never let go...

I try my best not to be so down about it, after all, I'm lucky enough to be able to talk to you right? Then I notice...I'm going crazy. I want to fly over there and steal you. Keep you for myself, I know it's selfish, but its okay to act selfish once in a while, right...? I miss you. I miss you very much. I love you. I want you to know I love you more than anyone, I care about you more than anyone. I've fallen hard for you, its come to the point that once we meet, and I assure you we will, I will make love to you until we can no longer stand, because I won't be able to hold in these feelings...

I cry now because I miss you, but I shouldn't cry. I should smile. So I will do my best to smile. I had a dream of you just a few days ago...you had come to new york. You came for me. We were together at last. I made up my mind, I will start working again...I will make money. I will save it, and if I get up to 500 dollars, I can open a bank account and keep saving the money. If I risk the little good relationship left with my parents, I will do so.

I will forget about school, but I wont forget to support you. You are the only one I feel this way for. I just...love you so much!!! How can I control such a strong feeling in me that will just burst into my emotion, at any given time? I don't know. But I will try. I will try for you, to be happy, and to be patient. I can not leave you...

If...if you ever end this relationship, I will not accept it. I will hold on to you. I will still love you, for life. You are the only one I love, I won't let go of it. Never. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you...

I can't stop saying it at night. "I love you, I love you..." I can't stop so explain to me why I can't stop! What is it about you that gets me going crazy when you are gone...why? Why do I cry for you so much. And I've realized...

It's because I love you that much....

I love you...

Sincerely,
Anonymous.

2 comments:

Ms. Walsh said...

You write a beautiful letter. I'd love to see you write a letter to yourself about this same subject. Get creative with it!

Happy writing!

zero vision said...

this letter is so nice and beautiful i love it. you write awesomely (if that is even a word).